Herbed Asiago Polenta
1. Bring water, milk, spiced sea salt, thyme and pepper to boil in large saucepan.
2. Whisking constantly, add polenta in thin stream. Reduce heat to low; stirring constantly, simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in ricotta, Asiago and Parmesan cheeses, and parsley until well mixed. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips:
- Asiago is a semi-firm Italian cheese with a rich, nutty flavor. If desired, additional Parmesan cheese can be used in place of the Asiago cheese. Increase grated Parmesan cheese to 1/2 cup.
- Use 1/2 cup instant grits in place of the instant polenta. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Color and flavor will be slightly different.