• Low Carbohydrates • Low Sodium
1. Mix oil, maple syrup, orange peel, paprika, ancho chile pepper, chili powder, cinnamon and salt in small bowl with wire whisk. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the marinade. Place salmon in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade; place on greased broiler rack. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Broil 8 to 12 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork, turning halfway through broiling.
4. Meanwhile, stir orange juice and mustard into reserved marinade until well blended. Place arugula in large salad bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Divide arugula and oranges among 6 plates. Top with salmon. Sprinkle with pecans.