• Low Calorie • Low Carbohydrates
1. For the Dill Cream Cheese Topping, mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. For the Salmon Burgers, place salmon in food processor; cover. Pulse until coarsely chopped, scraping down sides. (Do not over process salmon.) Place salmon in large bowl. Add egg, panko, onion, capers, lemon peel, dill weed, garlic powder, chile pepper, sea salt and pepper. Mix until well blended. Shape into 4 patties.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add salmon patties; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until lightly browned and cooked through.
4. Serve salmon burgers on bagels or rolls, if desired. Top with Dill Cream Cheese Topping.
Make Ahead: Salmon patties can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Place in single layer on baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
This recipe was created by Chef Richard Blais for the McCormick® Gourmet Collection. Chef Blais is the owner of Trail Blais, a creative consulting company, and Creative Director of Flip, a modern hamburger concept in Atlanta and Birmingham. He was also a finalist on season four of Bravo's Top Chef.