• Low Calorie • Low Fat • Low Sodium • Meatless
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
2. Mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, squash and zucchini; cook and stir 4 minutes or until tender-crisp. Stir vegetables into tomato sauce.
4. Place pasta in serving bowl. Spoon vegetable mixture over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.