• Low Calorie • Low Fat • Low Sodium
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pork on rack in foil-lined roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Mix honey, vinegar, basil, cumin and vanilla in small bowl. Brush 1/2 of glaze on pork.
2. Roast 1 hour or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining glaze halfway through cooking. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
3. Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium heat. Add spinach, cinnamon, pepper and salt; toss to coat. Cook and stir about 2 1/2 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted. Remove from heat. Toss in oranges and toasted pine nuts.
4. Serve sliced pork over bed of spinach.