1. For the Butternut Squash Ravioli, preheat oven to 425°F. Place squash, cut side down, on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes or until tender. Cool squash.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add hazelnuts; cook and stir 3 minutes or until toasted. Remove hazelnuts from skillet. Set aside. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in same skillet on medium heat. Add onion, sage, garlic powder, salt, nutmeg and pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is golden brown. Scoop out flesh from cooled squash and place in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Add onion mixture, sugar and rye whiskey; process to mix well.
3. Spoon 2 teaspoons squash filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Lightly brush edges of the wrapper with water. Fold the wonton in half, crimping edges with fork to seal. Set ravioli aside or refrigerate until ready to cook.
4. For the Whiskey-Sage Cream Sauce, melt butter in same skillet on medium heat. Add shallots, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes or until shallots are slightly softened. Stir in rye whiskey and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and coats the back of a spoon.
5. Meanwhile, cook ravioli in large pot of gently boiling salted water 4 minutes or until raviolis rise to the surface and are tender but not overdone. Transfer ravioli to serving plates. Spoon cream sauce over ravioli. Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts.